Join us at Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham on Wednesday 17th November for the python track of the NHS-R Community Conference
TICKETS OUT NOW!!
Please sign up to watch online, share to your teams and support open source in the NHS!
To join online
- Register here: please log in first to register.
- Then sign up here: : Python Track: 17th November – join on-line
To join in person (closed)
If you have questions please email email@example.com
NHS-R Conference - Python Track - Itinerary
|09:15||Mary Amanuel, Craig Shenton||Introduction|
|09:30||Sarah Culkin||Key Note Speech|
|10:00||Pawel Orzechowski, Sarah Culkin, Thiago Viana, Andrew Harding||Panel Dicussion - Benefits of upskilling analysts in python & the use of open-source code in the NHS and healthcare sector|
|10:45||Adam Carruthers||Turbocharge your development with visual studio code|
|11:15||Mark Bailey||Spiritum Duo - Clinical Pathways - A to B but faster|
|11:45||Steven Maude||Documenting the OpenSAFELY platform with Python and MkDocs|
|12:15||Charlotte James||Forecasting Long-Term Demand in Emergency Departments|
|12:45||Paul Carroll||Travel Time to NHS Organisations|
|14:00||Dan Schofield||Connecting Research to NHS Operations|
|14:30||David Sgorbati||R and Python – Integrating Workflows in the Creation of Synthetic Datasets|
|15:00||Dany Gammall||Evaluating FHIR clinical data quality with BigQuery and dbt|
|15:45||Darshita Chaturvedi||Shinier alternative to R-Shiny: Creating Progressive Web Apps using PyScript and Atri|
|16:00||Alistair Jones||How we generate privacy-enhancing artificial healthcare data at NHS Digital|
|16:30||Zeki Gultekin||Sensitive Data Detection by using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) and Name Entity Recognition(NER)|
- Lunch is provided – once your registration is confrimed, you will be asked to provide any dietary or access requirements.
- Hotels – Please see the Edgbaston Cricket Ground website for advice on local Hotels
- Getting there – Car parking is available on-site at Edgbaston via Edgbaston Road (B5 7QU). The Cricket Ground is accessible by public transport, please see the Edgbaston Cricket Ground website for travel advice.